Friday, July 1, 2022

Treadmill Running... and Other Things...

Well... I'm not sleeping enough... So, I took the time to take a nap today.

After Mom went off, I got busy!

I wanted to go for a treadmill run at World Gym and get some errands taken cared of... then pray with Alan, even though we are in different time zones. He is enjoying running in the UK. I bet... the weather is so much cooler!

I tutored at 3:30. And I started working on my talk for July 24th. I have to get things done as early as possible! 

Mom was home promptly... I had dinner ready!

After she went to bed, I continued with my message prep and started on my Bible study homework. I have a new Bible study on the book of Isaiah... The homework is quite extensive!

Daily Lovely Insight:

December 19, 2021 - Bible verse of the day (NLT) - Proverbs 1:7 -  DailyVerses.net

Always a great reminder... 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment