Monday, July 4, 2022

A Super Productive 4th of July!

As soon as Mom left, I started cleaning up the front area of our apartment. We now have one walker, one wheelchair, five basketballs, three tennis rackets (and a very big tennis bag), a box of tennis balls (Costco size), and the list goes on and on and on. I had to get things better sorted... I was finished just 15 minutes before my tutee arrived. I had already prepared the lesson for the day!

We went a little long... but when he left, I was out the door, heading to World Gym. An easy run on the dreadmill... 

It started to rain as I headed to get an oil massage! Yes, I'm trying to finish up the coupons that I bought three years ago! At least they don't expire. I have one more left and I am hoping to be finished before I leave for the UK.

I rushed home to get Mom's dinner ready and hook up the WiFi... it was 5pm! Alan and the kids had some free time, so I got to talk to them and to pray together with Alan! We missed yesterday since they were at Wimbledon!

Mom was home and enjoyed her dinner. I had to do an antigen test and send a picture over to the Day Care Center. I forgot to do it this morning. Twice a week until July 31st! Very "MAFAN".

After Mom went to bed, I rushed off to my tap dancing class... I was late! We have only two more sessions and then it's summer break. I did sign up for the Fall Semester. I hope I will have time to attend!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God is really good to the kids and Alan. While waiting at the food court, two gentlemen who had bought Center Court tickets were leaving and asked if Abby and Isaiah would like their tickets for FREE. So, they got to go in and watch Djokovic play! 

Inspirational Verse of the Day - God Will Supply All Your Needs - Bible  Verses To Go

God so often times do more than just supply our needs... He supplies our heart's desires... 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment