Sunday, July 24, 2022

Weekend Finished!

I went for a walk at World Gym... it was just an hour... then back to get Mom up and ready... and having her breakfast!

It was a hot day... 

Mom got to talk to Eddie... and so did I!

I also got to talk to Mom Bea on her birthday and pray with Alan!

Then it was time to head off to church!

I was sharing the message this afternoon... From Failure to Fulfillment, Part 1. I won't be sharing Part 2 until October 23rd... but I already know who I will be focusing on: Habbakuk! I'm very excited to see what the LORD will be showing me through this OT prophet!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Acts 9: 1-22

1. God shows up when we least expect it.

2. God has the answer even when we don't know the question.

3. God bring clarity into the chaos.

God is always at work, even when we don't see. Like Saul, who had scales on his eyes, he didn't know that God was speaking to Ananias while he was waiting. So often, we are waiting and wondering if God is doing anything about our dilemma... and the truth is: HE IS!

I Cor. 15:9-10

Pin op Edifying Bible Verses

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630


1 comment: