Sunday, July 17, 2022

Another Weekend 'Finished'...

Weekends are the most difficult as it's full time Mom Care with no one around, so I can't even just go for an errand until Mom is in bed... I try to plan for an activity on Saturday and then church on Sunday. we don't go early as I'm afraid Mom would start to get bored and non-stop asking to go home! So, I get there by 3:15 and we leave at 6:45. I try to stay to help with clean up... but it's difficult.

The day was another hot one... 

I did sort through things while Mom was sitting at the dining room. We have friends who are going to Cambodia. So, I gathered donations for them. 

I also watched a few YouTube videos of things to bake... for my Wednesday job... Several oatmeal raisin cookies recipes which I will try this week.

After Mom went to bed, I went out to World Gym. A walk on the DREADMILL... while I watched TLC or HBO.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pastor James

Topic: v. 6 My time is not yet come... 

John 7:6 KJV Desktop Wallpaper - Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not  yet

Scripture: John 7:1-13

7 Highlights:

1. Jesus never tried to please everyone. 

2. A disciple of Jesus lives to please God, not men.

3. Self exaltation cannot glorify God.

4. We often disagree with God about timing as we think things never happen fast enough.

5. Controversy can often have an impact.

6. Through Christ, Church should offer this world HOPE.

7. We should be a threat to the world, having a sense of mission for the world, with a view contrary to the 

world! How about House of Praise?

Seek Him First!

What Does “Not Willing That Any Should Perish” Mean? A Commentary on 2  Peter 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment