Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Wednesday!

My busy run-around day... It is finished... YEAH!

I was on my scooter as soon as Mom was in the van and the van was late this morning!

I got to the office by 9:05! 

No editing... so I used the time to write a letter to Isaiah and get things organized for class. I tried to work on my other translation job, but I need to have a more focused block of time.

Teaching started at 12:20 and went until 4:20. I was at my desk, eating my lunch and left the office by 5:01!

I got home and switched to the car. By 5:55, I was at the Day Care Center.

Dinner was ready... I had to call the supervisor for the translation job... we have more to do... YIKES! 

After Mom went to bed, I headed to World Gym... I have to find out why my application was rejected and get another one to them.

Prayer time with a sister at 9:30... Prayer time with Alan at 10:30... earlier I had time to talk with Isaiah to go over his assignments and the translation job.

I blogged... It felt so good to go to bed... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Today's Promise - Isaiah 50:4 | Jesus Calls

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment