Saturday, July 2, 2022

Super Duper Sad!

Isaiah has now joined Alan and Abby... and looking at the picture just breaks my heart... I WANT TO BE THERE! We were planning to be there together back in January when I got Mom checked into the long term facility. BUT, we had no idea how bad that place was. So, when it didn't work out, our plan went out the window. I tried so hard to find another place... a nicer one... I called and begged... but no bed! So, I am stuck in Taipei with Mom... the weather there is my favorite kind of running weather... the weather here - blaring hot!

I must give thanks... for that's God's command. He has good purposes... 

The day went by quickly... the clouds did come... In the morning, I got the smog check done for our car... then in the afternoon, I took Mom to Carrefour and hung out there as it has AC. Plus, Mom loves eating... I bought a few different kinds of snacks and she just feasted. With every Twinkie, she'd say, "I like that." It was as if it was the first... and she had THREE! Then she had sliced cheese... and water dumplings... and when we got home, she had dinner! 

I went for a workout after Mom went to bed.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I am trying to keep in mind, like the message that I'm preparing for July 24th -- God encounters us in the dailyness of life. In the common activities, in the crisis, at the crossroads, in the known and the unknown... in the happy and the sad...in the ups and the downs... I TRUST HIS PLANS... His ways have been and always will be the BEST!

March 13, 2022 - Bible verse of the day (NRSV) - Psalm 18:30 -  DailyVerses.net

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment