Saturday, July 16, 2022

Hot, Hot, Hot...

Just when you think it can't get any hotter... it's hotter... 

I got up early... and after time with Jesus, I headed to WG. An hour walk on the dreadmill and then headed back home for Mom duty.

It was a hot and long morning... but at 12noon, Annie was still awake, so she had a 15 minute talk with Mom... that helped!

At 3pm we were off... I picked up donations for Cambodia and headed to Linkou. A couple from church was having a dinner get together, but I didn't want to drive back too late. The food was fabulous and Mom kept eating, and eating, and eating... we got home before 8pm. 

After Mom went to bed, I took down the clothes and folded and put everything away and got the house cleaned up. Then it was time to download emails and blog and talked with Isaiah. We are trying to decide the last few transportation reservation. What to use? Fly, bus or train?

Daily Lovely Insight:

I never saw how beautiful Isaiah 12 is until today!

Isaiah 12:2 See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be  afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has given me ...

Lisa Burgess, Author at Do Not Depart

Seek Him First!

What Does “Not Willing That Any Should Perish” Mean? A Commentary on 2  Peter 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment