Tuesday, July 19, 2022

A Thunderous Shower!

The day was hot... and after Mom went to the Center, I prepared the meal for my Bible study gals. They all arrived very on time... we are still on Psalm 103.

The morning flew by... and the ladies didn't leave until a little after 1pm. I cleaned up the dishes and was going to bake for tomorrow, but decided on a nap. The thunderstorm started... and I had to scooter to tutor a young man who is back from Shanghai. They bought me gifts... the hour went by way too quickly. And I was back on my scooter, heading home... just in time. Mom's van was already at our complex.

I had dinner ready... and got Mom settled. I was busy getting out of my very wet clothes and putting things away. When Mom went to bed, I started baking for my class tomorrow. The gas guy also came to check on the gas switch.

There were phone calls to make, final touches on my message for Sunday and then I went to WG for the 8:40 Zumba class. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read a most beautiful story. You can read it for yourself from the link below!

streams-in-the-desert-august-19th.html

Seek Him First!

The A-Team: Ilan Again... What A Long Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment