Saturday, July 9, 2022

Car Looking Spanking New...

It was a hot and full day... 

I got Mom up and cut her hair and she had a shower. Then it was breakfast time! It was hot outside, but she did a walk.

Then after lunch, we were out... I used the wheelchair and we took the bus! She had a massage appointment. It was 30 minutes for 25$, and that was with a coupon! It's more like PT/Massage. I then pushed Mom around and found a bubble milk tea place and dinner box place! Very delicious!

I proceeded to WALK from there to the car repair place... WOW... in that heat!

The car looked so great! I'm glad I spent the money!

Having the car, I dropped off donation... and picked up diapers. It was perfect. I ordered on 7/7 and today, I'm down to the last diaper... and now, I'm all stocked up for another 6 weeks! How much are diapers? NOT CHEAP! I order online as that's cheaper than buying from Costco! It's about 50US$ a month! At the long term overnight facility, they charge 60US$ a week! Of course, you can bring your own. But I guess they change the diapers a lot more often than I do!

After Mom went to bed, I finished the load of laundry... and went to World Gym!

Yes... news from Alan and the kids -- they went and climbed the second highest mountain, Snowdon, in Wales... it was not too bad. Their legs are fine... 

undefined

Daily Lovely Insight:

Nehemiah 8:9-10

Nehemiah 8:9-10 | Nehemiah, Joy of the lord, Scripture

Feasting has its place in God's service!

(J.I. Packer)

Seek Him First!

What Does “Not Willing That Any Should Perish” Mean? A Commentary on 2  Peter 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment