Wednesday, July 13, 2022

A Hectic Day!

Wednesdays are just rush, rush, rush... 

I think next week I'll just get to the office late! I told them before I accepted the job... we will see. Maybe they will fire me!

I do love teaching! The students are great and we have so much fun. 60 MOE -- WHOOSH! And my afternoon chat times are getting packed. More people are signing up. So, that makes the afternoon go -- WHOOSH!

I did have time in the morning to prep and write as there was nothing to edit!YIPPY!

Alan and Abby took the bus to the airport. I'm praying that all went well.

I came back, switched to the car and picked Mom up! What a rush!

After Mom went to bed, I went to World Gym! Then prayer time with a sister later on tonight... and talked to Isaiah after that. We have to start booking our transportation!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I like that word: ALL... Even paths that we might not like!

Psalm 25:10 KJV

Seek Him First!

Living Water — wiirocku: 2 Peter 3:9 (NIV) - The Lord is not slow...

No comments:

Post a Comment