Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Hectic Wednesday!

I don't even know how to describe the amount of rushing around that happens on Wednesdays... 

I'm up super early... earlier than usual... so that I can have time with Jesus, put everything on my scooter, get Mom up and ready and downstairs for van pick up. I go straight to my scooter and I'm off... in rush hour traffic. I get there by 9:03... always a miracle!

No need to edit... so I'm busy working on another translation/editing project. 

At 11:30, I start prepping for my class and I always go down early to set up the room. I'm informed that I have to finish 5minutes early as there is another meeting in that same room at 1:30. I go to English Corner and I have appointments all afternoon! Wow... I'm so tired... at 4:30, I'm back at my desk and I write down my lesson plan for next week and gather all my belongings... the baked goods are finished... the clothing items to give away are gone... I'm out of the office by 5:01 and there is a thundershower... heavy! I quickly get my raincoat on and it's rush hour traffic back to Neihu. I switch from scooter to car and go to pick up Mom... 

In between all this, Alan tried to call and talk as he is down in San Diego and everyone was around, lounging in the living room. I was like -- I CANNOT TALK! I muted him... I waved to everyone. I hung up!

This evening, someone came to pick up all the give-aways... a keyboard, two helmets, and a clothing rack! Yippy!

After Mom went to bed, I had a conversation to go over the editing changes for another project I'm working on... I had postponed my prayer time with a sister to tomorrow night... too much going on tonight! I talked with Isaiah as he is in charge of the Chinese to English part of the project and I'm in charge of the final editing remarks. I also wanted to go for a short workout at WG... Plus, I wanted to sleep relatively early... like before 1am!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This morning, the LORD gifted me with these verses:

Isaiah 26:3-4 Perfect Peace - Inspirations

Seek Him First!

Julia Gathoni on Twitter: "2 Peter 3:9 The Lord does not want anyone to  perish but all to enter into repentance that is why #ThisRepentanceCall is  demanded https://t.co/UhH0yXEB7s" / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment