Monday, July 25, 2022

Monday...

Again, I was up early... and it's because by 4:39am, it is hot... 

After Mom took off, I cleaned... changed her sheet, organized her items under the sink and in the room. I had to order more PVC gloves... 

Tutoring at 10:30 and that went until 12:15. By 12:40, I headed to World Gym. There was a nation-wide drill, which meant we were not to be on the streets from 1:30 to 2:00. I was hoping just to stay at WG to do a run. But I was told that at 1:30, no one was to stay on the first floor. Everything had to be turned off. So, I went to the 2nd floor and did weights. At 2:01, I was back downstairs and they had to turn everything back on. I was finished by 2:40 and rushed home.

I shared and prayed with a sister at 3:30... and then got dinner ready for Mom. No time to lay down! Oh well... 

While Mom ate dinner, I ordered the gloves and watched Murdoch Mysteries.

Family Time tonight... YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I am so amazed with God's word... 

ISAIAH 40:11 | A CHRISTIAN PILGRIMAGE

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

6 comments:

  1. How did you make a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow comments are working again. Annie did you see this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s Pam. I guess I’m anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I can even comment, but I'm also listed as ANONYMOUS... Hi Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND YOU need to get more rest

    ReplyDelete