Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday!

I got up early... as usual... 

I went and bought a few things before getting Mom up... 

Then Mom had breakfast... and after lunch, we went out. I first talked to and prayed with Alan.

I had booked her a massage with an 'old master'. It was down near the train station. So, we took the bus... after first walking down to the bus stop... and then from the bus stop to this guy's shop. It was hot. I pushed Mom in the wheelchair. Everyone was super nice. The passengers on the bus... the bus driver... all very helpful!

After the massage, I stopped at three places and got Mom food to eat... She has a very healthy appetite!

To get her home, we had to take the bus back and then I had to push her uphill... that was a workout as it was quite hot! I felt blessed as there were clouds and it was not as hot as yesterday!

When Mom was in bed and sound asleep, I went for a workout... ha, ha, ha... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Living Water — wiirocku: Isaiah 61:10 (NKJV) - I will greatly...

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment