Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Can I Squeeze More Into A Day?

The answer is: NO!

I tried, but I had to cancel my tutoring this afternoon.

Mom went off and I rushed off for a run at World Gym. Not my favorite... but what can I do?

It was only 50 minutes as I had to rush back for my morning Bible study. I had every prepared and set out already. 

It was a great study on Psalm 103: 4-7. 

After cleaning everything up, I had planned on going to drop off the AC Fan unit at the company warehouse/repair shop. I had no idea what a trek it was. The google map said 52 minutes... but that was without a heavy thunderstorm DOWNPOUR with almost zero feasibility. Only by God's help did I get there. And I knew... I won't make it back by 4pm for tutoring as the guy took the machine apart and proceed to fix it. He told me to wait... oh my... It cost 50US$ and about 45 minutes. I was back on the road at 4:07! I got home as the van was already downstairs! WOW!

Mom had dinner... and I blogged, put away the clothes from my load of wash, and tested the machine! With ice, it feels so nice!

Tonight I had my second Bible study!

And I had to edit Isaiah's paper... due tomorrow! YIKES!

I also went to pick up a bag of stuff from a dear friend who is leaving with her family tomorrow. They've been here for three years... sad to see them leave!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are the first two verses from my morning study:

Moments of words: Memorizing God's word: Psalm 103:4-5

Seek Him First!

The Living... — 2 Peter 3:9 (NIV) - The Lord is not slow in...

No comments:

Post a Comment