Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Another "TOO BUSY" Day!

I had to get up super early and get Mom ready. A neighbor sat with Mom downstairs in the courtyard so that I can rush to work. I got there three minutes late... but I got there before my two supervisors! YIPPY. I forgot my badge, so I will not forget next week. It was very troublesome! 

I had one paper to edit... and the morning flew by. 

Class was great... and this afternoon, I had my afternoon office hours completely booked! Then another paper showed up to edit! So, the day passed very quickly.

I was out of the office by 5:03 and did not make it to the Center by 5:45. The downpour came and I had to drive very slowly. I think it's going to be 5:55 at the earliest! I had to ride home, park my scooter, go get the car and drive over to the Center, lugging my teaching bag of stuff. 

I could not go out while the rain was happening... WAHHHHHH... 

This evening, I had prayer time with Alan and with another sister. Then at 10pm, I finally went to World Gym for a dreadmill run... Then I treated myself to two caffe latte... for tomorrow morning. I had coupons from my students that I never finished using. I have three more cups... I hope to buy them tomorrow. They are going to be so delicious for my morning time with Jesus. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I don't feel lonely when I'm alone... People think that since the kids and Alan are gone that I must be quite lonely... And I'm NOT... I'm actually quite content to be home alone... Unfortunately, my days fly by with tons of things to do... But I decided to give myself a day off this month... I am in the process of planning it! Any ideas?

Rest in God's Love

Seek Him First!

What Does “Not Willing That Any Should Perish” Mean? A Commentary on 2  Peter 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment