Friday, July 15, 2022

Yes, Very Busy... Yes, Very Hot...

Another early morning... as usual... 

After Mom went off, I got myself to the World Gym as I had made an appointment for a body massage! YEAH!

The time flew by... and I was again out running errands... getting the scooter tuned up, stopping at the bank, shopping for a few items to send to Annie, buying a rental contract at the local bookstore.

I got home by 3:30 and called Eddie! He will send some MONEY to help with Mom's living expenses! YEAH!

I hurried up to put a load of laundry in, heat up dinner, check email, called the credit card company to make sure I can use my credit card while I'm in England and Europe, tidy up Mom's room... and Mom was home!

This evening different people came to pick up different items and I watched a couple of episodes of mystery TV shows! YEAH!

At 9pm, Isaiah and I called each other to book all the transportation! But we didn't get all done... we did only three legs... it's quite a process. We will continue tomorrow. I did have a chance to pray with Alan. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Eccl. 8:16-17 – Linda's Bible Study

Seek Him First!

Pin on 61 | 2 Peter ~

No comments:

Post a Comment