Saturday, July 23, 2022

Another Early Start...

I went to bed early only to get up early... meaning, I only slept a little over three hours! But after my quiet time, I went back to sleep and then did a treadmill run at WG before getting Mom up.

I gave Mom a hair cut... it turned out nicely!

It was too hot to go out for an outing... I just took Mom out for two short walks... That was enough for her.

I did talk to Alan and we were able to pray together. He and Mom Bea are over at the Nadine Circle House. It's Mom Bea's birthday tomorrow and there is an Alagata Picnic up in the Los Angeles area!

I watched two episodes of Murdoch Mysteries and spent time reading... That has been super fun. I just go through our library and pulled out books that I have not read. Presently, I'm on "The 100 Most Important Events in Christian History". Quite interesting... That's what I like to do at night... sit on the sofa and read. I think I'm able to finish a book a week! 

Tonight I went out with Alan's scooter and then Abby's scooter, just to run it a bit. That's another thing I like to do at night... it's so nice and cool to ride the scooter around! I went and bought bananas. Mom likes that for breakfast! I also got cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and guava slices... my dinner was tomatoes with salt and vinegar! So yummy!

And I can't let this day go by without wishing Mom Bea a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

545,800 Happy Birthday Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 38:17 | CHRISTian poetry ~ by deborah ann

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment