Monday, July 11, 2022

A Prep Day!

It wasn't originally going to be a prep day... I had tutoring... I had an afternoon appointment. But tutoring was cancelled and so was the afternoon appointment. So, after Mom left, I went and picked up the Minion Game of Life (I bought it for 100NT$) and then a dreadmill run before returning home. 

Once I got home, I had a quick shower and lunch. For the rest of the afternoon, I sat and started on my message and ppt prep.  At around 3pm, Alan was up (It was 8am), so we had time to pray together. We missed a few days as he was in the rural area and did not have any WiFi. By 4:30, it was so hot... deathly hot, blaring hot... that I had to turn on the AC unit in the living room to cool down the house!

Mom was back at 5:10 and I had tap dancing tonight. It was the last class for this semester! I did not sign up for the summer session as I'm planning to try a few World Gym 'workout' classes. They are free and there is AC!

Daily Lovely Insight:

A commentary about the life of Paul had this to say in summary: 

“Paul’s radical transformation is demonstrative of the extraordinary redemptive power of the Gospel. As a zealous Jewish scholar, he had persecuted countless Christians – including the first martyr for Christ, Stephen. After his encounter with Christ, however, he became an unstoppable force for the kingdom of God.

I'm using Paul as the character who experienced an encounter with God that completely turned his life 'upside-down' or rather, 'right-side up'!

God still desires to do the same for all believers who would walk in obedience!

Seek Him First!

Julia Gathoni on Twitter: "2 Peter 3:9 The Lord does not want anyone to  perish but all to enter into repentance that is why #ThisRepentanceCall is  demanded https://t.co/UhH0yXEB7s" / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment