Tuesday, July 12, 2022

A Fun Day!

Yes, I decided to take a day off and do something fun!

After Mom went off, I tidied up the house and at 9:50, headed to Miramar Entertainment Center. I bought a ticket and watched the movie, Top Gun! It was a fabulous movie! Very well tied together with old songs and new characters all beautifully weaved together. Action packed and yet I got very drawn into the characters. Very few bad word or inappropriate things. It also didn't push any 'agendas'. 

Top Gun Restores Taiwanese Flag To Maverick's Jacket After Removing It From  Trailer, Angering China Nixolympia News

I then went and bought things at Carrefour, headed home, tried to call Alan... and baked for tomorrow. I rushed over to World Gym. I had to as I had only about an hour before Mom was back.

I again barely had time for a shower. At least I had dinner all ready.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are some sentences about holiness from Packer:

Holiness is faith at work through love.

Holiness is expressed in gratitude.

Holiness has to do with my heart.

Holiness grows through practice.

Holiness pleases God.

Holiness is the flavor of a life set apart for God.

Seek Him First!

The Living... — 2 Peter 3:9 (NIV) - The Lord is not slow in...

No comments:

Post a Comment