Thursday, June 30, 2022

Active Mom... Tired Me...

Yes, Mom was so active... she was able to remove the padded restraints THREE TIMES... And walked to the dining room table in the middle of the night... go to the bathroom (she removed the diaper and got them back on)... I didn't go to bed until 1am, but she was up two more times before her shower at 7:30. I couldn't believe it.

After she took off, I went and fell asleep on the sofa for an hour.

Then it was time to clean... And Amy came this afternoon to finish the job. I sorted through Abby's room, putting things away. Folded the clothes that were hanging on the line. 

At 11am, I went to World Gym and ran on the treadmill for an hour! It was boring, but at least it wasn't stifling hot. I was able to run a few errands before coming back home. 

Alan had tried to call. So, we had our prayer time! YIPPY! He went to the airport to meet up with Abby. And yes, she has arrived safely!

I worked on message prep for this Sunday and my translator will help me put the Chinese verses into the ppt. THANK YOU JESUS! Usually Abby does it for me... 

Mom was home... and I had dinner ready.

After she went to bed, I went and met up with a friend who will be going back to the States next week. I was hoping to go for a weights workout, but no time!

The house is so nice and clean! What a praise!

And Abby arrived safely in London and Alan was there to meet up with her!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The thought for today:

Resting In God Quotes. QuotesGram

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment