Thursday, July 21, 2022

New Sandals... FOUR PAIRS...

I thought Amy was going to come today, but she went to get vaccinated... I had thought that we'd work on the cabinets, reorganizing and wiping everything down. So, things were out on the counter... But she didn't come!

After Mom left, I started to organize and then had to rush off to pick up the sandals from Annie. I LOVE THEM! Now I can't decide which pair to bring. I will wear them this month and see which is most comfortable. 

I went over to World Gym to try the Zumba class... NAY... not for me... so I just did a treadmill run and watched Salvage Hunter... I love that show as it's based in the UK and there are so many antique shops... I would love to spend a day going from one to another... Like the host of the show, I just love all these old things.

I came home, took a quick shower, and talked and prayed with Alan! YEAH! Finally... 

Then it was working on putting everything back... I like the result and I know what we have... Alan will have plenty of food for his 8 days of quarantine at home!

Mom was back all too soon... I had her dinner ready.

This evening, I worked on that translation project and the Isaiah Bible study homework.

Daily Lovely Insight:

JRM Tokyo - Words to Remember: “Lord, we show our trust... | Facebook

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment