Thursday, July 28, 2022

Thursday!

 I had planned to take the day to relax... 

After Mom left, I tidied up and went for a workout as I had told Ms. Chou at World Gym that I'd bring a copy of my passport so that she can see... MY ENGLISH NAME! So, she filled out the form again and I had to go and mail the letter. I went to the bank to update my passbook to see if MCU had sent money. Nothing yet. I mailed the letter, registered mail a second time, to apply for the two months extension, I finally came home to take a quick shower and then prayed with Alan.

When that was finished, I was off again. This time to visit a friend's newly opened cafe and then to donate blood! It was hot outside, blaring hot, and I got both done in less than 3 hours. It was so nice to be home... I was able to lay down before I had to get Mom's dinner ready! This evening, I did a load of laundry after Mom went to bed... And Taiwan government will continue to require weekly antigen test for the elderly! Ridiculous! Every Sunday night or Monday morning, I will have to poke my mom's nose and complete the test and send the Day Care Center a picture! I guess I should be glad that it's not on Wednesday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 72:17

The Living... — Psalm 72:17 (NKJV) - His name shall endure...

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: