Sunday, July 31, 2022

Another Weekend Finished!

This morning, I got up and after time with Jesus, headed to our 'village magistrate' office. For Father's Day (in Taiwan, that's 8/8), each household was to receive two gifts -- 6 packs of tissues and a small tub of detergent. The line was so long... People were there at 7:00am! I went to buy bread and then to World Gym. When I finished, the line was reasonable... and there were still gifts.

I rushed home and got Mom up and showered and she had her breakfast!

The morning crawled by... it was hot... Then after lunch, Mom talked to Annie and I had prayer time with Alan. I had Mom resting in the living room, but she didn't want to rest! So, I got her ready and we went to church. At least there is AC there... and I brought crackers and biscuits. I also sat to talk to Joshua and Pauline.

I translated for the service. It was a testimony service... Four people shared.

Daily Lovely Insight:

7 Highlights:

1. Psalm 23:4-6

2. Psalm 37: 4-5

3. I Thes. 5:16-18

4. Phil. 2:3-4

5. What is a good testimony? A good testimony is an acknowledgment of God's absolute sovereignty in our lives, no matter what the end results turn out to be.

6. We need to pray, and do our part, and rest in God to work His will in our lives.

7. God remembers our birthday!

And this morning, this verse from Isaiah 64:4 touched my heart!

Isaiah ‭64:4‬ - Daily Devotional In Christ

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment