Sunday, July 10, 2022

Can It Get Any Hotter?

It is suffocatingly hot! It makes me even more 'envious' of where the kids and Alan are at... 

I did an early morning World Gym walk and then got Mom up. She had breakfast and it was too hot to go out... 

We just sat at the dining room table... and I gave her guava slices... chips... she enjoyed eating!

Then at 2pm, it was time for church!

YEAH... AC!

I didn't have to speak... 

After church, we got our dinner boxes and headed home, giving Josh and Pauline a ride.

Mom went to bed and I rushed out to meet a gal at Miramar.  I had set the appointment at 8pm and although I was hoping for a few minutes to close my eyes, that didn't happen.

Oh... Alan and the kids was watching the service in Wales... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

July 10, 2022

Pastor James  

John 6:60-71  

You do not want to leave, do you?  

7 Highlights  

1. To start something, you must stop something first.

2. Change means to stop and start something new.

3. You always have a choice.

4. Follow Jesus or follow your own way, which is the same as following the way of the world.  

5. Salvation is made available to us through Jesus.

6. Sometimes, following Jesus will be difficult as we are to move away from the values of those in the world.

7. God can use the normal to speak. The supernatural events are actually rare when looking at the Word of God. 

Seek Him First!

What Does “Not Willing That Any Should Perish” Mean? A Commentary on 2  Peter 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment