Monday, August 1, 2022

It Rained... For About Five Minutes...

The day started bright and early... after Mom left, I went over to World Gym for a quick workout with weights before tutoring at 10:30. 

After tutoring, I was able to talk and pray with Alan, then I got busy with errands -- I had to drop off a foam mattress at our old house... it's a long story... then dropped off donations plus money as I ordered boxes again for the Philippines. We might be sending at least 10 boxes before the end of the year! I also went to SooChow University to drop off a key box for one of the teachers. While there, the ninth floor had a shelf by the elevator filled with free stuff. I didn't have time to look through everything, but I got a few books and new notebooks! Alan would love those!

When I was driving back, it started to rain... I was so happy, thinking maybe I'd get to go for a run in the rain. Unfortunately, the five minutes of rain did not cool down the day, whatsoever! Blaring hot... and even more humid. I decided to take a nap at home with the AC on. It was so good... when the phone rang, meaning Mom was back, I felt as if I could have slept for another two or three hours! I was really exhausted! I felt tired, but I didn't realize how tired I was!

This evening at 9pm in Taiwan, we had Family Time! Alan and Abby were going to head to the Charger's Training Camp, so that's why they wanted to have it at 6am in the States... 2pm on Monday afternoon for Isaiah! Soon, Isaiah, Abby, and I will be in the same time zone... How exciting! Just three more weeks!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah 1:5 | KCIS 630

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I tell people... I actually have three full time jobs... and that helps my mental state!

      Delete