Thursday, August 31, 2023

A Much Needed "Sabbath"

What a SPLENDID day!

Yes, I got up early and went out for a steamy 10k run!

And when I got Mom up, I figured out what she was doing. So, I tightened her right hand restrainer. She almost got her diaper off AGAIN! She is very naughty!

After she went off, I used the morning to rest and read! Did not touch my cell phone or gadgets... Wonderfully refreshing!

Alan went off to his office for the last time... He wanted to take some pictures! Isaiah was at work. I had the house all to myself!

I snacked and had my coffee. Whenever I felt tired, I just napped! At 3:30, I HAD to head out! I rode the bike to the scooter shop. They got my scooter back and it will cost 2000 to fix, that's in addition to the 1000 I paid for a new battery! It will be ready tomorrow afternoon! 

I went to WGE and had my 20 minutes. Then I went to a fried goods shop. I had a coupon and order fries and Chinese fried stuff. YUMMY! I came home and feasted before Mom got back! Fries with mayonnaise! What a treat! And did I mention... with the AC on?!?!?!?!

Mom was home and I had dinner ready! I do that before I started my Sabbath!

This evening I had my Bible study at 8:30. I was able to stay up because of the refreshing rest I had today! Thank you Jesus!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The more I read Ezekiel, the more powerful this book becomes... 

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments:

  1. Mom just does not know any better, dear mom......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes she does... she works at getting those hand restrainers OFF! She is very naughty! She gets one hand free and then she starts undoing her diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, her dementia does not let her know right and wrong, so naughty is not quite the right description ......

    ReplyDelete