Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Another MOE Day... But Without Alan!

I was up early... and out... and running and getting errands done and stopping at WGE. Yes... And I was back before 7am!

I got Mom off and I was off... And I arrived at the office by 9:10! YEAH!

I had already prepped for my next few weeks so I was able to kick back a bit.

My lunch hour class is always great! Today's discussion was Famous Chefs and Restaurants!

Then I had office hours!

I left at 4:31 and got home just in time! The phone rang just as I was getting Mom's dinner out of the microwave! SERIOUSLY!

While Mom ate, I had to redo her bed... yes... you guessed it! I had the AC on, Annie and Pam! FULL BLAST!

After Mom went to bed, I worked on Abby's bed and also with the AC on!

Update about Alan: He has a new favorite dessert... and they are eating so well. Let me include a picture:

Here is a picture of the whole team:

Daily Lovely Insight:

Chapter 20 didn't start so well for the prophet, Jeremiah. When the chief officer heard Jeremiah's prophesy, he beat him up and put him in the stocks. And then you read Jeremiah 20:11. I was just sharing about people who have suffered... 

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. Something like Samoan bread pudding but no sauce. Like Mochi... I'm sure you'd like it, Annie!

    ReplyDelete