Thursday, August 17, 2023

Another PR Day!

I look forward to Thursdays, which I have set as my PR Day! 

So... I was up early and out by 5:20. I wanted to be out earlier... Oh well... Did my 10k and came home. I took a shower and got the clothes off the line and put things away. Then, it was Mom care. And I had to change the bedding... While running, I was thinking what or how I will spend the day... I wanted to put the books in our study in a better ways. And Alan had brought back these plastic folders and notebooks. Mom left and I started. By 10am, I was finished! Yeah!

I sat down and had a nice breakfast and read until 11:30. I made myself a spinach and chicken salad for lunch and took a nap! At 2pm, I read some more and finished one book. I also took the time to make Mom's dinner and swept the floor. At 4pm, just when I was going to head out to WGE, one of the individuals who wanted a bike was downstairs. So, after showing them where the bike was and how to get to the bike shop, I was on my scooter. Yes, it was another fast workout.

I was home by 4:59!

Mom was back at 5:09! 

I made pizza for Isaiah and I. And I also made these puff pastries filled with bananas, chocolate and peanut butter! He was the guinea pig. The pizza was half with spinach and half with chicken.

Update: This morning was Alan's last day of ministry. They are now headed to a small resort place for some R & R! They will be flying back on Sunday! Here is another picture:

Daily Lovely Insight: 

Seek Him First!

2 comments: