Saturday, August 12, 2023

Had Help!

I was up early... even though I was very tired since Isaiah didn't get home until 3am. Out with his co-workers!

I came home and then went to WGE and took a shower and had a quick workout before going to Carrefour to see what was on Manager's Special! Yeah... They had exactly what I needed for Sunday's Love Cafe! Amazing! I'm making Mint Julep, non-alcoholic kind!

I was home and Mom care!

Isaiah was still sleeping so, I had Mom set up at the dining room table, eating breakfast. I walked one bike down! I like this bike. It has a front basket and a back rack. And it even has a middle carrier. But the guy said, the inner tube might need to be changed. We will see. That would be about 10US$! I rode home and Mom had finished her breakfast.

I did a load because yes... you guessed it... And she listened to Chinese poetry!

I worked on my talk notes for August 27th. FINISHED IT!

Then after lunch, two gals came over to pick up three bikes! YEAH! 

At 3pm, the helper came. I have a helper coming for the next two Saturdays as well... just four hours. But man, what a difference that makes, especially since Alan is not home. And in October, because we have a retreat, I have reserved help for the long weekend! The helper won't be staying overnight and the maximum number of hours is 8/day!

I went to run errands, such as buy bananas. And I had a two hour massage with Ms. Hsieh! Then I made a quick trip to Costco. It was so crowded. I thought I'd be able to go in and out... I was rushing to get home by 7:30 as Abby said she could chat for 10 minutes. I was home, but the chat didn't happen! I didn't need to rush. I was going to get myself a Mickey D. cheeseburger and fries... I should have... Next time...

Isaiah was home by 8:20. 

I was hoping to talk to Alan but he was out to dinner! Maybe tomorrow!

I went to bed early... as I'll be up early again tomorrow... no run on Sunday and I won't be speaking at GEM. But I have Mom care and I will be translating for the speaker!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. Did Isaiah move into Abby's room? Too much of her stuff in there still !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He likes it out in the living room! Just the closet. He has quite a bit of his clothes in there now so he doesn't have to go into his room to get clothes!

    ReplyDelete