Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Splendid Double Study Tuesday!

I was up and able to be out by 4:57! It was still hot... but I was back by 6:07!

I took a shower and started to prepare the meal for my Bible study gals! Then I got Mom up and out. She was so energetic last night! I will have to secure the hand braces a bit better tonight! I won't describe what I saw when I went into her room!

I went out and bought more romaine lettuce and drinks and stopped at WGE for 20 minutes. I was home and the gals were already here! Alan was home, so that was great.

We had only six gals. One gal will be dropping out since she found a full time job. Two other gals have kids and school has not started. So, they had to be home with the kids. One more gal had a meeting at work, so she couldn't come! We will have our study again next week. So, they all should be able to attend. School starts back tomorrow!

After they left and I got the kitchen cleaned up, I baked for MOE. Yes, tomorrow will be my last day! I made a kind of 'fruit cake'. It sure smells good! I blended up fruit and added raisins and a dash of maple flavoring and lots of brown sugar! Maybe Alan or Isaiah will try a piece tonight!

I then took a short nap before Mom got home as I had Bible study this evening! Since I'm getting up so early, by 9pm, I fade! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

For the woman at the well to have had five husbands, was that a reference to the Israelites when they were resettled in Samaria as they worshipped the LORD and also other gods? Supposedly, there were five different gods mentioned in II Kings 17:24-41! 

Seek Him First!

3 comments: