Saturday, August 5, 2023

The Goodness of God!

Even though I got up early, I didn't get out early. The weather report said that no matter if it's 5am or 6am or 7am, it was going to be 28 degrees. So, I finally took off at 6:25! But to my utter surprise, the weather was so nice! Much better than yesterday... I was delighting in the Lord!

I came home, got my stuff and went to WGE for a shower and a workout!

Then it was home for Mom care!

Alan and Isaiah went to play tennis!

I had things to give away and there are bikes in our complex that I can have. So, Alan and I picked one each. Next week, I will see if I can have them. I had pushed one down after breaking through the lock. Well... our upstair neighbors wanted it... so... The one that I am hopefully getting now has a front basket and a back hard case! Alan is getting one that is also super nice! The seat can be raised up to his height! So, we will see... if I get them, I will have to work on breaking through the lock and then pushing it down to get the tires pumped up!

I made food for dinner and baked for tomorrow's potluck at Glory English Ministry, which is where I've been speaking at for the past two weeks. Tomorrow will be my final time!

I did a load of laundry and swept and cut Alan's hair. There is more to get done but I didn't get to do much. Mom listened to her Chinese poetry CD and then I got her to listen to Christian music, but she was quite bored! 

After she went to bed, I got to sorting through things. And the evening flew by! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah 7:5-7 Illustrated: "If, If, If ..." — Heartlight® Gallery

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: