Thursday, August 3, 2023

Typhoon Day -- SURPRISE!

Last night just before I went to bed, the Taipei City Government made the announcement! TYPHOON DAY!

The Day Care Center sent a notice! No Day Care... And I was hoping for a Sabbath!

So, I was up early and went for a run. I don't need to write that I have time with Jesus first, because I hope you all know that already!

It was windy but not too bad! 

I did 10k and was home!

I started on a task before getting Mom up!

Alan had brought all this STUFF home... and I had to sort through and reorganize in order to make room for the stuff. He will not have time to look through the stuff before he takes off for the Philippines. And there is stuff at the OLD HOUSE! I also had to redo the kitchen cabinets so that all the cereal boxes can go in there! Our living room closets are now filled with carry on luggage that are filled with Alan's stuff!

Mom was up and I cut her hair. I also had her meals ready!

I finished up my talk notes and ppt and sent those off!

At 3pm, I went out for a massage as Alan and Isaiah were both home.

I also went and bought things from Carrefour and stopped by WGE.

Free evening... YEAH!

It wasn't exactly the Sabbath I had hoped, but I had time to get a massage and had an extended time with Jesus this evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah 1:5

Seek Him First!

4 comments: