Friday, September 1, 2023

Splendid in A Different Way

I was up super early... God is so good to me as I slept after 10:30. I was out by 4:58! But it was still HOT! A typhoon is blowing through... soon!

I got Mom up and out and had to change the bedding!

Alan came home earlier, so we were out. We had a lunch meeting, but we wanted to go to the old house to pick up a few things.

We also bought lunch!

The rain started. The meeting went all the way to 4pm.

Alan dropped me off and I picked up my scooter and went to WGE -- 20 minutes. Alan went home for Mom duty.

I was back to get her to bed.

I blogged and made dinner for the boys -- pizza! YUMMY! I also cooked for Mom's dinner tomorrow night!

I spent the rest of the evening watching another TV mystery series! How fun!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ezekiel 36:27

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. You guys have never spent beginning of September like t his

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out that I will get 63 times for this next year, which is from December 2023 to November 2024! I will have to plan wisely, looking at church retreats, etc.

    ReplyDelete