Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Super Splendid Last MOE Day!

Don't ge the wrong... I'm sad to be leaving my students... I love teaching... 

The day started the usual way... getting up early and going out for a run and yes, it was hot! I am so looking forward to cooler days... perhaps in another month!

I made dinner and did a load of wash and got Mom up.

Alan was back by 8:10, so I rode his scooter to work. I was at the office by 9:00!

I had an article to edit. And I thought I'd have a free day to delete photos from my phone... but actually, I had no free time. Students came to say good bye and dropped off gifts! Annie, too bad you're not here. I got the most splendid famous pineapple cakes! Several boxes of different brands. I will be enjoying them... 

I went down to Room 313 and chatted with them!

At 3pm, David, my old colleague, came by and stayed until 6pm, when I left the office! WOW... But even for those three hours, the Deputy Minister came by and gave me a gift. Our supervisor came by and gave me a gift and made a DVD of my time at the MOE for me! WOW... I was so surprised. They did enjoy my desserts and will miss that. So, I promised that I'll come by sometimes and drop off a dessert for them! And yes, I made fruit cake and it was completely gone!

I was going to stop by at WGE but I had so much stuff on my scooter that I decided to just come home. I was also hoping to chat with Abby, but she was too tired. So maybe tomorrow night... 

I got Mom off to bed, put away everything and went to bed by 9:30. 

It wasn't easy to say goodbye to those at the MOE, but I promised them that if my current situation changes, I will be back!

Overall, it was a splendid day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

When people called Jesus, Rabbi, they were referring to him as their teacher! And he was definitely someone who touched the lives of others. And perhaps, that's one reason why I love to teach!

Seek Him First!

4 comments:

  1. I knew it, you will be back to MOE !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if my present situation changes...

      Delete
  2. I think that is good, they really enjoyed having you. So why not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the students... I don't like the ride down there and back...

    ReplyDelete