Sunday, August 13, 2023

A Calmer Sunday

I didn't have double speaking today... I only had to translate this afternoon.

But this heat gives me a headache... I drink lots of water, but it's unbearable. And yes, I have the AC on.

I went and rode the bike to World Gym and walked the treadmill. I was there for 90 minutes and I came home. I was up early... but not as early as 4am! YEAH!

And I got Mom up and she had her meals and I just rested! I didn't disassemble the fans to wash and clean them. I didn't do a load of laundry. I just rested!

We were at church at 2:30 and set up Love Cafe!

The message was about allowing God to use our creativity to change the chaos around us to something very good!

We were home by 6:45 and I put everything away and got Mom to bed.

Then I had friends who came to pick up the bike and to return the car. 

By 9:30, I was so ready to go to bed. I cancelled the walk and talk time with this sister! I'm glad I did!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: