Tuesday, August 15, 2023

It's A MOE Tuesday!

Yes, you read that correctly... They needed help as the Tuesday person wanted to take a vacation! So, I 'subbed' for him!

I was up early... and had my 10k run. Then it was a quick shower before getting Mom up and out. I was there by 9:10! The van didn't come until 8:30!

The day flew by. There was no lunch hour class, but I had Office Hour. And... wow... one gal lost her mom last August and her mom is a believer and so is she. So, I sat and prayed with and for her... and she was shedding many many tears! She is having a difficult time working at the MOE, but she promised her mom, because her mom used to work at a nearby bank. And they were planning to come to work together. Now, her Mom isn't here, but since she promised, she doesn't feel as if she can quit. I will continue to encourage her.

At 2:10, I scooter over to a nearby Carrefour and bought eggs and sweet potatoes. I was back by 2:40!

At 4:30, I left the office and was home just minutes before Mom was back. I only had time to put her dinner in the microwave!

While she ate, I baked. 

After she went to bed, I cleaned up the kitchen, made my lunch for tomorrow, and went to bed early. I was exhausted and I have another MOE Day!!!!

I didn't go buy soybean milk. I didn't go to WGE. I couldn't even keep my eyes open while typing my blog!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

5 comments:

  1. You are SUPPOSE to be done with MOE soon right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were quitting! I wanna start baking some stuff for my small group but I keep forgetting... any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots of idea... I'll send you some!

      Delete
    2. What are some common ingredients in Brazil?

      Delete