Wednesday, August 16, 2023

It's Another MOE Day!

I was up before 4am... YIPPY! And I went out at 5:07! NICE!

Finished my 10K and my shower and got Mom up.

Isaiah went to the Nanshan Office right here in Neihu, so he was able to take Mom down. Thus, I was able to leave at 8am. I stopped at WGE for 15 minutes and then as I headed to the MOE Office, the rain came down! I had to stop under a bridge to get everything covered on my scooter!

I was at the Office by 9:05! I used the morning to prep for my next few talks at House of Praise! YIPPY! And I had brought a book to read. At 12:30, I had class and then Office Hours from 2-4. I was out by 4:31 and again, barely made it home!

Mom was back and enjoyed her dinner!

Isaiah had another internal test to take, so he didn't get back until 9pm.

It was a nice relaxing evening as I didn't have tutoring and tomorrow is my PR Day! YIPPY!

Update on Alan:

May be an image of 3 people and text

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

 

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you dont have much too 'DO' when you are at MOE

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that way, it's easy money!

    ReplyDelete