Friday, August 18, 2023

The Endless List

Unlike yesterday, today was packed.

Ran my 10k.

And started again in another area of the study. YEAH!

Then I put a load in and got Mom up and out!

At 9:30, I talked to Abby for an hour... It was good to catch up! 

She went to bed, and I ate lunch! I then went off to mail a package and go to WGE. Again, it was only 20 minutes as I had to rush back to drive to pick up donation stuff.

Yes, the car is now packed full. I'm not moving anything out. So, this weekend, I'm arranging rides for Mom and Alan! I ordered the boxes which will be delivered on Monday and picked up on Tuesday. This guy went out of business and he has a whole warehouse of pants and skirts and sewing machines and fabric. You can't imagine how much there was! I took seven boxes of stuff!

I drove back safely even though I couldn't see out the back at all!

Tonight, I had dinner with some of my old colleagues from Ming Chuan. Isaiah had dinner with friends from the UK. I met up with them at a restaurant right in Neihu after Mom went to bed. It was nice to see them. 

Update on Alan: He is vacationing... big time! They went to a buffet luncheon place... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

John Sung was a Chinese evangelist who studied in the States. He returned to preach the Gospel in China. 

Sung was quoted as defining faith as "watching God work while on your knees".

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: