Sunday, August 20, 2023

ALAN IS HOME!

I was up early but no run... I did make a quick stop at WGE.

It was Mom care and another load of laundry. Yes, I had to change the sheet because the helper did not put the diaper on properly! She's super nice and very attentive to Mom. I will have to show her next time.

And it was pouring rain. Jenny came to pick Mom and I up. Isaiah rode his scooter. Alan came with our friends who have returned from the Philippines. In fact, his plane landed at 12:50. It was so nice to see him!

I again made a special drink for everyone. And there were snacks from the Philippines! Banana chips and Ube dessert. 

The message didn't go long, so we were home by 6pm! NICE!

Alan had dinner and then unpacked!

This week is going to be quite busy... I know... so what else is new!

Oh, when the thunderstorm started this afternoon, I wanted to be outside, running in that downpour!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

3 comments: