Saturday, August 19, 2023

Had Help Again!

I was up early and the weather was COOL... Thank you, Jesus!

I ran my 10 and again hit my weekly goal -- 61K. My goal is 60!

I started with housework and got Mom up. I scrubbed the floor and cleaned the bathrooms. And then I found a dust pan from the recycling, which was the perfect size to get things from the back balcony. Our AC units 'shed' so there are pieces that need to be swept up. And upstairs remodeled and changed their units and there were junk from that!

Mom enjoyed her meals.

At 3pm, the Helper came and so did my counseling person! We sat in the living room while Mom and the Helper were in the dining room! Marvelous! It was a new person, but she was much better! 

Counseling finished at 4:40 and I was off as I had a massage appointment at 5pm. Two hours of blissful (and painful) relaxing massage!

Isaiah had gone to play tennis with his coach from Soochow University. They had booked an indoor court, so the rain didn't affect their play!

I was back at 7:10 and the Helper was still here. NICE! I got to talk to her and she's a Christian but she's not really attending church. I invited her to come to ours! And please pray for her mom. She had a bad scooter accident and now can't walk!

The rest of the evening was very relaxing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Colossians 1:13 NKJV He has... - Colbert church of Christ | FacebookColossians 1:13 NKJV He has... - Colbert church of Christ | FacebookColossians 1:13 NKJV He has... - Colbert church of Christ | FacebookSeek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. She's super nice, but needs more experience with putting on the diapers. She didn't do it right and I had to change the sheets again!!!

    ReplyDelete