Thursday, August 24, 2023

A Much Needed PR Day!

Even though I didn't go to bed until 10:15 or so, I was up early... I am always so thankful as the Lord wakes me up each morning... 

I was out and ran my 10k. It was hot... even though it was early!

I put in a load of laundry and then took a shower. I got Mom up and ready and out.

Then I tried to get things done so that I can have my PR Day. The things included mailing letters, checking on getting small wheels for a cart, paying a few bills, and looking to see what's on special at Carrefour. 

I was back at 9:45 and Alan was back. So, we prayed together. He went to the office to finish cleaning up the last of his stuff. There was supposed to be basketball at 4pm, but no one came. So he went to the old house to drop off the last of his stuff. YEAH!

I settled myself down and read. I'm reading quite a few books... I had eaten brunch with Alan, so I was not hungry. I didn't feel sleepy... It was just nice to sit and read... 

At 4pm, just before the rain came, I went to WGE. I had to... Although I would have been happy just to sit and read more. But Mom is always very on time, coming back from the Center.

I had dinner ready for her!

This evening, I had Bible study at 8:30pm. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ezekiel 1:13 In the midst of the living creatures was the appearance of  glowing coals of fire, or of torches. Fire moved back and forth between the  living creatures; it was bright,

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment