Sunday, August 27, 2023

Splendid Sunday!

Yes, I was up early and went to WGE and did my treadmill walk and short workout. This time, I gave myself 5 minutes in the sauna and took a shower before heading home.

I got Mom up... the sheet did not need to be changed! YIPPY!

Oatmeal and brown sugar for breakfast, fruit and snacks for lunch.

We were out the door by 2:30.

But... I saw a message about a store that was having a special sale on running items. So, I went over there and bought a pair of Saucony. I'm not sure how they will be... I'll see... They were 70US$!

I set up the snack table... Kids love the snacks I bring! And the drinks I make... 

I shared from John 4:34 today! I really think God knows Asians... My food... It is a beautiful reminder as we partake of the meals each day... Are we really making doing the will of God like food that nourishes our body in every way???

I got home and could not for the life of me recall what I said. I thought I missed all these points... But according to Alan and Isaiah, I did say those points. It was really weird, like I had an out of body experience. My body was there but someone else was speaking!

I got Mom to bed and put things away. I didn't want to sleep too late as the day will always begin very early!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. I pray that I did... You can listen to the talk... because I can't recall what I said...

    ReplyDelete