Friday, August 11, 2023

No Date with Alan...

Since I knew Alan was in the Philippines, I arranged meeting up with others for today.

I went for a run and it was exhausting... The heat just kills... I did my 10k... 

And this morning, I decided to cut my own hair. NICE! I will trim it a bit more tomorrow!

Then it was Mom care. The sheet was not wet! The diapers were... 

I tidied everything up and left to see a friend's new house. It's being remodeled! God led us to meet a neighbor who is a believer and we talked to find out more about the building. I will go again to prayer walk the area.

Then it was lunch with Claire, my dear friend and sister, who always blesses me with the most exquisite meals and snacks. We went to Mayfull, the 6-star hotel and had another feast! I was so stuff... No dinner for me.

I went to WGE for 15 minutes and headed home. I was going to walk another bike down, but I was way too tired. I fell asleep on the sofa. It was so great to have a nap! The bikes can wait.

Mom was back... 

Isaiah had dinner out with his co-workers. 

I had the evening free... well, not really free. Claire had two boxes of stuff ready for me to pick up. So, I drove over and got everything. I ordered a box to be shipped to the Philippines. The box will be delivered on Monday. I'll get that packed up and the company will pick it up on Tuesday. 

Alan's Update:

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

3 comments: