Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Yes, Another MOE Day!

Since it was raining, Alan didn't go play tennis. He just went running. I was up early and out for a run. I did my 10k and then it was time for Mom care!

I was able to go off by 8:20 and got there by 9:01. I did stay until 6:03! ha, ha, ha... 

I had my teaching at lunch time, but no office hours! That gave me time to finish my prep for the next three weeks and I watched Father Dowling Mystery. 

I stopped at WGE and then was home by 7:15. Alan got Mom off to bed!

I blogged and tidied up the house. I also worked on going through the DVDs and CDs. 

I had to go to bed early. It's going to be another early morning... but tomorrow is my "sabbath". Yippy!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. I'm very bummed because of typhoon day, Mom is home... NO SABBATH DAY AS I HAD PLANNED!

    ReplyDelete