Friday, August 25, 2023

Shredding Paper!

Yes, it's Friday Date, but this morning, I got up early, went for my run, and then came home to start to get rid of more files! I got out the shredder and set things up. I pulled out about 10 files and shred old bills for about an hour and then rushed to get Mom up and out.

After she left, I continued. I shredded two huge boxes worth of stuff. And then I started on the cards and address files!

Before I could finish, we went out. It was so hot so we decided to take the car. 

We went to a mall and had Cantonese food! YUMMY!

We were home by 3pm and I continued. I FINISHED! There are more files to go through, but most of them don't have things that need shredding!

I went out to get one more wheel for this box container that I'm trying to revive, since Alan was home. I also made a quick stop to WGE.

When I got back, Alan took off. He was meeting Isaiah for evening tennis at the park.

Tonight, I had a nice quiet evening after Mom went to bed!

The weekend has started! That's means, no day care center for Mom... I'll be busy! But I did ask for help from 3-7 tomorrow! I'm using up all the hours I have with the Government! I had to 'save' them, and now that I know the schedule for the rest of the year, I can start using them up!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. where does the shredded paper go? recycling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! MOE has a big shredder, but I don't want to lug all my paper over there to shred. Too obvious!

    ReplyDelete