Monday, August 21, 2023

My Usual Monday!

I was up early... and out... Ran my 10k and no rain... SAD! But the Lord provided a breeze!

I was home and showered and got Mom up and out.

Then it was time to just sit and work on my next few talks. Here's a list:

8/27 -- My food is to do the will of him who sent me... John 4:34

9/16 -- Discipleship Training -- Transparency and Accountability

9/17 -- The Two Unnamed Women in John -- John 4 & John 8 (The Samaritan Woman and the Adulterous Woman)

10/22 -- The Two Named Women in John (I haven't decided to do Mary & Mary or Martha & Mary)

Now, I speak once in November and one more time in December! 

I got quite a bit done and ate lunch. I left at 12:30 for a quick workout and then bought bananas before I had to tutor at 2pm. I went at 1:45 as I had to leave by 3:10. Elaine was coming over to my house at 3:30. I got home right at 3:30 and saw Alan on the first floor packing up the boxes. WOW... 

Elaine came at 3:45.

Mom was home promptly at 5:09. I had dinner ready.

Elaine and I prayed and she left at 7pm

I didn't get Mom to bed until 7:45.

Then it was time to do another load, a small load, as she peed in her pants at the Day Care Center, plus the sheet from Sunday morning and all the clothes. I poured Downey, but the smell is getting bad!

I also had to go down to write the address on the boxes and to stuff more stuff! The boxes will be picked up tomorrow!

I was so ready to go to bed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are some thoughts on the Two Unnamed Women:

Jesus alone fills our void.

Jesus is not fazed by our past.

Jesus restores us so that we can go and sin no more.

 Seek Him First!

3 comments: