Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Glued to the Chair!

Today was a work day... or rather, a prep day!

So, I got up early and had my run. I was home to get Mom up, ready and out!

Then I literally planted myself on a chair and started working on my talks. For my 10 minute break, I had bagel with cream cheese! I splurge and bought cream cheese -- Philadelphia Cream Cheese! And I also made myself iced coffee!

I turned on the WiFi at 11am to do a bit more research and went out at 3pm to run errands with a stop at WGE.

I don't sit in the sauna anymore... maybe in the winter time. 

I paid a few bills and checked Alan's account. His retirement money came in... Honestly, we have never had that much in our account for our entire married life!

I was home to bake after doing a load of clothes.

Mom was home and I had dinner ready for her. For the boys, they are getting fish sticks with rice and salad!

No Bible study tonight, which gave me the time to finish up my ppt and talk notes. I went to sleep early because tomorrow is another LONG MOE Day... plus, I am trying to get up by 4am!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, we’re you aware that this website is “not secure”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will text you more info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and get the boys to cook !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fish sticks... not much cooking needed!

    ReplyDelete