Friday, August 4, 2023

Not the Usual Date!

Yes, I was up early... and I made it out early... sort of... It wasn't early enough as it was already 28degrees! YIKES. Even though it was overcast, it felt like a sauna. I like running in cooler weather!

I was home and busy with getting Mom up and out.

We had a full day planned.

First, we had friends who came over to switch car with us.

When they left, we took their car to pick up new socks and t-shirts for Alan's missions' trip to the Philippines. We then went to this little Cantonese restaurant. The portion was small, but the taste was great!

When we got back, we opened up the boxes and they only sent the socks. So, Alan had to drive back over there to pick up the t-shirts. I couldn't go as Mom was due back. So, I had to be the message center between Alan and the people I know who gave us all these new stuff! Amazing! We got so much that we will have to ship more boxes!

This evening, Isaiah and Alan went to play tennis. I worked on packing everything up! But we got too much... so I had to ask others who are going if they have any room to spare! For sure we will have to ship boxes to them. I have loads of stuff for them!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: