Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Tired Tuesday...

After Mom left, I took off... 8.7 kilometers... just an hour... and it was hot!

I had our lunch cooking and most of the gals couldn't make it. One went to Australia. Another had relatives in town. Two were not feeling well. One had to take her son to the airport at 5am! There were just four of us... but that gave us time to share more!

When they left, I cleaned up and sorted out more things that someone gave me. I went through everything and will ship most of it to the Philippines. Very nice stuff!

I was so tired that I took a quick nap and then went to WGE for 20 minutes.

I came home and got Mom's dinner ready! 

This evening, Isaiah and I went over to the old house and dropped off a few things. YEAH!

Alan had evening classes!

Tomorrow is my MOE Day... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: