Friday, May 5, 2023

A Date!

I went out for my usual run before going out to lunch with Alan. But today, instead of going to lunch first, we went back to the place we went for the massage on Monday. I had bought coupons so I wanted to use them up! 70 minutes of kneading massage. 

Then we went and bought Coco bubble milk tea for Alan and then dumplings for lunch! Delicious!

It was about 3pm and we didn't have time to go to the Photo Exhibition as we needed to be back for Mom. So, we went to the tennis courts to see the progress they are making in repaving the surface! It's going to be another three months before they are finished.

We were home by 4pm. I fixed Mom's dinner and rested! Yes, I had a 20 minute nap!

This evening, I met up with Isaiah. We each had a scalp treatment and a haircut. I love my haircut. Perfect for the hot summer days!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. dont cut no more alan likes long

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has given up on my hair... and it's so hot here... Annie... IT IS SO HOT! I can't do the long hair anymore... Alan is glad that I didn't shave my head!

    ReplyDelete